Saturday, April 9, 2016

Week 15, Reading Evaluation

I have enjoyed so much of this class it is hard to say what my favorite parts are. I certainly enjoyed all the reading I read. I think I like the variety of ways to enjoy the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. The comic books, graphic novels, books, movies and having the audio files to help my auditory memory has been amazing. I think that my favorites are:

  •  Epified Mahabharata
  •  Sita Sings the Blues
  • Hindu Calendar Art
I love how the class is set up to read a great story I choose, then I get all inspired to write something great too. It seems well balanced. I love when people get super creative with their blogs. The background and fonts, images and overall feel are so fun to share. I love being able to do that with my writing. Learning to write for online visual response is different and fun.

I don't remember seeing this option for fun stories, so you may already know about it. But I have run across it in my online adventures. It may be fun  story to inspire others to want to read and retell.

No comments:

Post a Comment